Thursday 31 March 2011

More From Wicken Fen

Still chopping up the fabulous Quirky Kit! Today I decided to make a couple more layouts from my trip to Wicken Fen with the Parental Units last month. This way I get a bunch of layouts that match each other.

My Mother proving that she's still fun, despite being a Grandmother-To-Be, just don't call her Granny!

I wanted to use the Cosmo Cricket Material (Sunrise pattern from Early Bird), so I turned it into a folded ribbon.

I made four of the flower embellishments, so they're all used up now.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I love both your pages, they're so much fun. That looks a lovely kit too
Jennie x

susibee said...

Cosmo Cricket material? How fab is that? Love both your pages, but especially the one of your Mum straddled across the fence!!

Maria said...

yes I love the one of your mum too, but they are both nice. Glad to see you cutting into it all!