Wednesday 21 April 2010

Sketchy Thursdays 4.15

This week was a layout for Sketchy Thursdays and for Who's That Girl. You should be able to read from the picture what my Right Now points are!


I've come to realise that I don't have many storage spaces for my 12x12s so I've decided to make a set of 8x8s as I actually have a spare album for them! Besides, I'm still having a good time stroking my October Afternoon Thrift Shop (yum yum)

Obviously, however, I'm still taking pictures of my layouts perched on the radiator.

4 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Now I'm not a fan of large flowers but I just love how you have used a part of one on this page. Fab colours, too. Oh and a very nice photo of you.
Sue x

susibee said...

A scrapbooking snob - you? I didn't realise lol.
I like all the lace.

Diana Fisher said...

Love the lace on this!!! Thanks for playing!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! loveeeeeeeeeee the photo, the journaling and that flower!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)