Sunday 9 January 2011

My Scrap Space


After being so impressed by Poppit and what she makes in her boiler cupboard that I thought I'd do an update on my teeny Ikea desk. I posted something similar last year, but I've crowded some more stuff in since then! I still store all my papers in this box, though.

I work in an alcove next to the fireplace and I have stuck a removable hook to the wall so I can hang up my templates. When I get a little untidy (like now), things do tend to pile up next to me until they fall over!

Goodness knows where I'm supposed to fit a baby into this house. Oh well, I'm sure we can find a corner for him when he arrives...

3 comments:

Poppit said...

Yay! A peek into your little corner! Yes, you're right, same table! :-) It's amazing what you can do in a space with the dimensions of a small ikea table right?!!! Love your corner....SO many nooks and crannies to stash...well, stash! Thanks for sharing this, it made me smile. And CONGRATULATIONS! What an exciting journey you're on! Poppit x

MiniOwner said...

It's lovely to be able to imagine where yo are scrapping, Laura. :o)
Sue x

Maria said...

aww loving this one Laura, its great to be able to see where you scrap and you do do so very well from such a small space and you produce such lovely work. Thanks for showing.