Tuesday 26 January 2010

Sketchy Thursdays 1.21

The journalling explains that I took the pictures of Winchester cathedral whilst I was at University in the days before digital cameras. My teeny camera couldn't handle the whole front elevation in one shot, so I had to attempt to piece it together when the pictures came back.

The photo has spent most of its life living in a clip frame with lots of my other pictures being shipped from place to place. I eventually decided that I was a bit too grown up for photo montages and since then it was just in a box. However, now I have scrapping to give those pictures a second life.

3 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Love what you've done with the photo. Wjat a shame we didn't meet when you lived so close!
Sue x

karenw said...

love the paper you used for all your circles esp the bottom one with the stitching. i wish i had taken more photos when I was at uni - You did a good job with the non digital stitching together on this photo x

Diana Fisher said...

Ahhhhhh, so cool! Love this!! Thanks for playing along with us!
-Diana, Sketchy Thursdays