Friday 23 January 2009

Spooky Halloween

Well, it's Halloween again! After I finished off my Balloony layout I decided it was time I finally scrapped the other couple of balloons that I had taken deliberate pictures of - the Witch and the Pumpkin - and if I was going to scrap them then I had to cut into some more of the Halloween papers that I bought in Tuscon.

This one is mainly made from Cosmo Cricket's Nevermore. I used scraps of it to make myself some matching bats. The skeletons and pumpkins are cut from Creative Imaginations Spooky Borders. The alphas are Doodlebug that I've coloured in to match.

Same as before, but this paper is Macabre. I originally tried putting Nevermore bats on Macabre and vice versa, but they looked odd. This way they look more spooky as they are flying against the same paper - well, I think so.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

WOW laura I love both of these