Monday 20 October 2008

Back from the USA!

I only managed to do a bit of stash shopping while I was away, my father doesn't really 'get' scrapbooking, so dragging him round scrapping stores would have been a bit of a nightmare.

One was bad enough! We went to Making Memories Unforgettable in Tuscson. Wow! I've never seen so much yummy scrapping goodness in one place. All those papers! Companies I've never used and companies I've never heard of. I could have spent hours and a fortune in that place - and if my father hadn't been with me, then I would have. :)

I tried to take a picture of my stash, but the weather is awful and the house is too dull and the flash on the camera is playing silly buggers - so I've made a bunch of links instead. I decided before I went that if I had the chance I would buy Halloween-related products. We don't go in for it so much here in the UK and it seems harder to find decent Halloween papers/embellies. So this is me, stocking up!

Fall Leaves and Angry Jack by Reminisce
Hallow Bats by Glitz
Arachnaphobia by SEI and some Die Cut accents by SEI
Nightlight - Pumpkin Orange & Wings in the Night by My Minds Eye
Harvest Moon - Haunted & Pumpkin Patch by Art Warehouse at Creative Imaginations
Trick or Treat - Spooky Borders by Samantha Walker at Creative Imaginations
Haunted - Nevermore , Eerie & Macabre by Cosmo Cricket
Fall Leaves Grand Adhesions by K&Co

Up until that point I assumed I wouldn't be able to find any stores, so I'd been buying stickers. They had nice ones at the Grand Canyon and some Kokopelli's at Albuquerque Old Town, so I expect I'll end up using them on minibooks. Also saved some beer bottle tops to use as embellies.

No comments: