Monday 28 July 2014

The Scavenged & the Unscavenged

Not that "Unscavenged" is a word, but I was becoming rather confused by what I'd found and what needs to be collected.

1. A sign welcoming people to your home town to be found

2. A garden gnome

3. Birds on a wire - bit of a reach on this one

4. A group of tourists

5. A rack of post cards to be found

6. An urban street scene

7. A rural landscape

8. A tattoo on a person I've located my person, I just need to remember!

9. A bakery seriously?! I visit our baker weekly! Remember!

10. A photo bomb

11. A horn

12. A mascot I have a cunning plan…

13. A sunrise this won't happen :(

14. A parade

15. A juggler does it count if I'm the juggler?

16. A sign in a language other than English no holidays this year. Need to visit Wales!

17. A lamp post I need a better lamppost. I'm not counting this.

18. A water fall Cambridgeshire is so flat :(

19. A public garden

20. A bus with a picture painted on its sides to be found

21. A photograph of you with something representing the season ice cream time!

Alternative A: A kite, hot air balloon or blimp to be found

Alternative B: A bird house done, need to post this

No comments: