Friday 15 October 2010

Creative Craft World Challenge

This time the Creative Craft World challenge was for black, white and silver. I thought that would count me out, as I didn't think I had any silver, but it's amazing what you can do with acrylic paint, glossy accents and silver Pixee Stix!

My mother at the Camera Obscura in 2006 and John in 2010. I didn't quite get John standing in the same place, but it's close enough!

Ex-yellow BoBunny chipboard swirls, jazzed up with paint, GA and Pink Paislee's Pixee Stix. I've never tried that technique before and now I want to sprinkle glitter on all my chipboard!

6 comments:

MiniOwner said...

What a super page, Laura. So pleased you persevered with the silver aspect - it was well worth it! Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

susibee said...

Fab Laura. The chipboard looks like you have utee'd it. I'm sure you'll find lots of things to paint and GA then glitter:D

Creative Craft World said...

Wow, what a lovely LO Laura. I love the chipboard might have to give that a go myself :)

Thank you for joining in with my challenge over at CCW

Lou x

Choccy said...

Such a great LO.. You did get it very close didnt you ? !! I love how you altered the chipboard, looks fabby !!
Thankyou for sharing it with us at Creative Craft World for Lou's challenge.

Choccy x

Sarah A said...

Wow gorgeous layout! Ingenious use of the silver paint, it loos FAB!!

Thanks for joining in oour silver, black and white challenge over on Creative Craft World.

Sarah x

Sarah said...

Laura - love this page - love the simplicity, and the chipboard is fab :)