Monday 25 August 2008

UKS August Week 4 Challenge

{click to enlarge}

I didn't have the right photos printed out for this one, so I decided to go Digi again.
Royal Theme - Edinburgh Castle.
Something Shiny - glass flower from Free Digital Scrapbooking.
Something Yellow - as above!
Something New - the background paper (Tomboys Rule: Green Weave) is my lastest Freebie from ScrapGirls and therefore the newest digi thing I have.
Use circles - I chose to use Shabby Princess Wooden Brads.

Other digital items:
Still Life Paper from Jenny's Scrapbook Place.
Stitched photo corners - Free Digital Scrapbooking.
Stitching by Mel's Lightbulb Moments.

1 comment:

LynnF said...

Wish I could do Digi LO's, maybe one day.....
Lovin the weave paper in the background, and the photo of the castle makes me want to go and visit. I have no excuse being 20 mins away by train. Great LO and take on our challenge, thanks for taking part, LynnFair, UKS